The advanced Excel course offers you the technique for designing data tables that use relational database concepts. It is ideal for users who manage listings and must obtain statistical results and queries with selection criteria. It includes tables, pivot tables, dynamic charts, calculated fields, and estimated elements within the pivot tables.
Microsoft Excel, the Office suite tool, is the most complete and authoritative software to develop computing tables available on the market in a personal computer environment. It allows you to perform any computing and build sample charts, quickly set up numeric tables and perform simple calculations (sums, products), and more complex elaborations (statistics, financial, trigonometric).
Excel is not only a computational tool but has become a real database with all the tools needed for data analysis and processing of the most complex results.
Aims of advanced Excel course
The goal of the two modules that make up the path is to allow participants to use math and statistics formulas comprehensively and efficiently and enable analysis and interpretation of graphs of significant amounts of data.
Excel formulas allow you to perform some rather complicated computing tasks. However, if you want to master more of the recipes in Excel, you need to learn how to use matrix formulas that allow you to perform multiple calculations on one or more elements in a cell range and return one or more results.
A straightforward excel data analysis can be made on the data inside a table with the Pivot tool. The Pivot table allows us to cross the data into rows and columns to get results from the calculations resulting from cross-data. The Pivot tool will enable you to do excel data analysis even by creating charts. The graph makes the significance of certain factors more readily perceptible.
The advanced Excel training in Delhi is aimed at anyone who intends to take full advantage of the structure and potentials of the widespread spreadsheet.
To effectively attend the course you need to have basic level excel knowledge: cell selection, data types, formatting, arithmetic formulas, simple sorts.
- Working environment: Multifunction bar; Command description; Bar of formulas; Quick access bar; Status bar; Contextual cards; Menu customization; Layout options; Formats: Type, Insert, Definition, Absolute, Mixed
- 3D Formulas: Define, edit, and use named ranges (boxes) and external references
- Functions: Using logical, query, time manipulation, math/statistics functions, text manipulation; Use in nested and matrix mode
- Formula Verification: Analyze precedents and dependencies; Control and evaluation of formulas; Search and rule errors of invalid formulas and data.
- Advanced list formatting and use: Use and application of advanced filters; Subtotal; Customized data sorting; Table
- Data Management: Import Text Files to Excel; Preview suggestions and text in columns; Create and edit templates
- Analysis tools: Group and separate data structures; Validation of data; Scenarios, add, show, close, modify, combine and summarize; Consolidate data; Drop Down List and Module
- PivotTable: Creating, Defining, Customizing
In the end, participants will have the technical and creative skills to:
- Use the most complex arithmetic and logic functions
- Import and manipulate other objects in the sheet
- Apply complex sorting criteria
- Produce tables and charts for quality reports