Excel is doubtless one of the tools most sought after by companies around the world, and exist in hundreds of thousands of business computers. This is because its versatility makes complex tasks simple and gives an opportunity to those who know how to use their purposes, tools for analyzing information and ways of performing complex calculations, which previously brought tremendous efforts. Therefore, anyone who knows how to use and collect spreadsheets in Excel can say that they know how to program using the significant programming language in the world.
After studying the basics of the work of the instrument and the basic formulas of calculation, your possibilities will be almost endless. And you will no longer be frightened of this transparent canvas, but instead, you will see it as a window for countless opportunities.
When developing and using spreadsheets in Excel, a person tries to optimize his time, as he automates repetitive processes and saves time and effort, and as soon as the formula of some calculations is ready, this calculation will be made automatically when you want. With each new filled row from the day column to the status column, the worksheet regroups all the formulas by itself and updates the daily accumulated balance cell, as well as the total revenue or expense per month, as well as update all reports and graphs related to these data.
Also, even if you do not use prescriptions, advanced excel training also works as a great way to record and consolidate data for later analysis, in many cases even better than Word or a notepad for it.
Such an abstract can be written on paper or in the Word itself, but we turn to Excel because it gives us the opportunity to analyze and better understand the results of this study. For example, Excel provides us with the capacity to filter information quickly, so we can check, for example, how the answers were exclusively from men, people in business and the age group from 25 to 39, and companies to employees 15. All this, making a few clicks and not spending hours on the division of documents.
Benefits of having advanced excel course so that your employees learn Excel:
- Valorization of employees: By contributing a course to their employees, they will understand that the company believes in its potential and appreciates its employees so that they can generate the best personal results.
- Process improvement: Employees who can use Excel can create routines in the spreadsheet that automate and optimize internal processes, tracking historical information.
- Improving critical analysis: By studying the data in the tables, employees will have more analytical meaning and will, therefore, seek to search for data and information to support their decisions and opinions.
- Simple Problem Solving: Using logical arguments to develop complex formulas that can extract the right data from an elaborate report, your employees will produce competencies that will help them solve other types of logical problems.
- Combine important information: Employees who know how to collect spreadsheets can collect detailed reports with graphs and comparative data for attendance at a meeting or director.
- Improve the organization: Who knows how to use Excel is usually well ordered with information because they are listing it in a database or spreadsheets for possible future discussions.